Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting so big...

So it's been awhile since I've written a post. Not because there hasn't been anything to post but mostly because I have a hard time being clever at the end of the day. While I haven't been posting, Jackson has been growing up. He'll be 23 months old next week and we don't know where the time has gone.

As for today, I'll just jump in. Jackson spent the day home with mom and dad today. He's become quite the chatter box and here is what he told me over breakfast:

mama car, dad car, Bella car no house, thomas choo choo,
bob truck, sticks truck, mama eat, mama cup,
bella eat, cup uh oh, yum

Did you follow that conversation? I guess it's not really a conversation if it's all one sided. I did speak some, mosty to make sure I was understanding everything correctly. The most important to gather is that he really likes trains, trucks, cars, cups and food.

After dinner Paul wanted to mow the grass and Jackson decided to help with his bubble mower. I got a few more good shots but the blog keeps turning them sideways. I'll need to figure that out and post more pictures later.




No comments:

Post a Comment